Come join a fun call center team that feels like a second family, where your career and future matter. Build your career with WISE Home Solutions.
Our Customer Care Representatives are relationship builders. They love helping people and are passionate about providing an unmatched customer experience that puts the needs of our clients first.
LOCAL APPLICANTS ONLY (Draper office location)
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Answer all field agent & customer calls promptly and professionally.
- Determine customer’s primary concern, troubleshoot and/or schedule the necessary appointment.
- Makes independent and insightful decisions keeping customer and company needs in mind.
- Communicate with each customer in a fashion that leaves them feeling that they were heard, understood and valued.
- Establish and maintain great customer relationships that encourage long term partnerships and referral business.
- Implements conflict management skills to de-escalate calls in a way that builds a positive customer experience.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services along with the needs of the customer.
- Make outbound calls to resolve customer account issues.
- Work as a team player and uphold the company’s standards of professionalism and integrity.
- Maintains high performance metrics and is always looking for ways to grow and improve.
- Engages in weekly development sessions.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented along with a strong record of positive customer satisfaction
- Must be skilled at listening, problem solving and be a stellar communicator with the ability to speak effectively to customers from diverse backgrounds
- Customer-centric, skilled and insightful to the needs of customers while maintaining a high level of focus in a variety of different and complicated situations
- Inbound customer service or sales experience preferred
- Good computer skills and ability to manage multiple systems
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Valid in-state driver’s license
We are currently looking for full and part-time candidates available to work:
Days. Approximately 9 AM to 5 PM. Including Saturdays with a scheduled day off during the week.
Evenings. Approximately 5 PM to 9 PM (Closing times do vary, but typically don’t exceed 10:00 PM)
Great job for people in school!
Extra incentive for Spanish speakers
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Starting Pay: $15.00 per hour